Why Did They Extend The Emergency Orders?
It’s all about mindset.
Perhaps you missed the fact that the Biden administration just extended the COVID-19 Emergency for another 90 days. One might suspect this is do the the increasing case counts associated with the new and more viral BA.2 variant that is sweeping the nation, and the list of high profile infections coming out of Washington DC — however, there are other reasons.
But, before we consider other underlying motivations, let’s look at a few numbers:
- As of today, April 15th, 2022, after 25 months of pandemic, the CDC reports there have been 984,744 deaths associated with COVID-19.
- The current population of the United States is 332,615,956 people.
- Simple math allows us to calculate 984,744 total deaths / 332,615,956 total population, to reveal a death rate of .00296, or rounding the death rate up, approximately 0.3%.
- That means that more than 99.7% of the population has survived the covid crisis.
Given these facts, driven by data from the CDC, one might ask: Where’s the emergency?
Of course, many of us have been asking that very same question since the start of this sham-demic. Some of the world’s top doctors concluded early on that this was never a public health crisis, but instead a “public messaging” crisis. Doctors were pointing out that public health messaging was triggering massive panic, and that was causing catastrophic consequences.
Even as the CDC continues to revise the numbers and reduce the number of deaths, the media continues to feed the fear over the next deadly variant. While the World Health Organization tells us the pandemic is far from over, U.S. officials have moved in lockstep, extending the National Emergency even further into the future.
Now we must ask why: Why are they extending the emergency, given the lack of emergency?
It should comes as no surprise, but simplest explanation is follow the money. Think about it:
- These orders from on high are coming from Dr. Fauci, who happens to be the highest paid government official in the land.
- Doesn’t this imply that he has a vested interest in the pandemic?
- In a recent interview, Dr. Fauci praised China’s aggressive lockdowns, and stated explicitly, “You use lockdowns to get people vaccinated.”
- Could that have been the plan all along?
- While the government has been handing out free covid tests and vaccinations like candy, pharmaceutical companies have been raking in astronomical profits.
- Where does all this money come from?
- This week government officials have been begging for more money, citing the need for “more lifesaving treatments and vaccines,” and, “sustaining testing capacity and investing in research and development of next-generation vaccines.”
- Doesn’t that complete the circle?
Demanding more money for more tests to detect more variants, will continue driving demand. Simultaneously, more money for more research and more vaccines will continue driving profit.
In the center of this circle are the bureaucrats who have established the public policy will continue to force every citizen to get tested and vaccinated for the rest of their lives.
Of course, administering all this must be a very challenging job, which I’m sure is why the person driving these policy decisions, Dr. Fauci, is the highest paid pimp in the land.
So, why does the government keep extending this non-emergency?
Because it’s good for business. It keeps people scared and pliable. It allows them to bypass standard safety measures and push experimental vaccines into healthy peoples arms. It lets the medical tyrants look saints, as they pillage the American people and reap gross profits in the process. But above all else, it gives them what they crave:
More power, more money, and more control over our lives. By now the wise have realized, this was the plan all along. The good news is, even the sheep are waking up!