There is always a bigger picture.
As the world seems to go increasingly mad, there is enough going on in any given moment it’s enough to make your head spin. Global, national, state-level, and local politics are constantly competing for our attention. What news and information is most important? What should we tune into? Where should we direct our attention?
Where do they want to direct our attention?
Imagine it somewhat like a swarm of bees, buzzing around your head. Anyone of them could sting you at any moment, and they all pose an existential threat. You could try in vain to swat at them all, but you’d just be wasting your energy, swinging at thin air, before ultimately getting stung in the backside.
So it is with the propaganda that’s being simultaneously spoon-fed and slung at us with full force. Consider this small smattering of headline news:
- According to U.S. defense officials, Russia is encountering more resistance than they had anticipated as they invade Ukraine and push toward the capitol Kyiv.
- President Biden has announced that Putin is trying to rebuild the old Soviet Union, saying he has goals beyond Ukraine, and he “may have other countries in his sights.”
- When pressed on the source of this information, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said:
“You don’t need intelligence to tell you that that’s exactly what President Putin wants,” the top U.S. diplomat said. “He’s made clear that he’d like to reconstitute the Soviet empire. Short of that, he’d like to reassert a sphere of influence around neighboring countries that were once part of the Soviet bloc. And short of that, he’d like to make sure that all of these countries are somehow neutral.”
- Meanwhile, China’s foreign minister has made it clear that “Russia’s reasonable security concerns should be respected and taken seriously,” which is being interpreted as a “tacit approval” of the Ukrainian invasion — much to the chagrin of U.S. State Department.
- Simultaneously we are told that Russia and the PRC want a new world order that is “profoundly illiberal,” and U.N. officials tell us that Russian aggression will bring “tidal waves of suffering.”
- The good news is that our favorite friends over in Taiwan are standing in solidarity with our shared democratic principles, and will impose sanctions against the Russian evil-doers.
- That announcement comes on the heels of President Biden stating rather bluntly that “no one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening.” The sanction, he reveals, were so that the people of Russia feel the pain of Putin going rogue.
Now, let that sink in. They knew sanctions were not going to stop anything from happening, but they were going to inflict pain on the Russian people — so that they know what Putin has brought down upon them. The goal is to turn the people of Russia against their president.
On it’s face, we might simply notice this is high-level game, a strategy of psychological warfare. Taking it a step further, we might note that this is exactly the same strategy that has been used in many other conflicts that have been orchestrated by the global cabal.
We need to look no further that the Ukrainian’s Revolution of Dignity, stimulated largely by EU sanctions that led to a great deal of suffering, social unrest, rioting, war, special elections, and what Ukrainian history has recorded as a coup against a duly elected president.
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? We may never know, but we do know that there are two sides to every story. We know that there is always a bigger picture.
Let me take a moment to frame this situation in way that you may not have considered:
- There are plenty of historians who would be happy to explain how the Clinton, Obama, and Biden presidency’s have caused the crisis in Ukraine.
- There are plenty of people questioning what the U.S. is really up to in Eastern Europe, wondering if it’s all just an extension (or cover-up) of the political corruption here at home.
- But there are only a few people who are making the connection between what’s happening in Ukraine and the radical climate agenda being driven by the global cabal.
In the world of renewable energy, it’s all about power, control, and who you know. What it really boils down to is permitting and permission — it’s not just “we have it, you need it, let’s make a deal” — it’s about powerful people deciding who gets what, who gets to stay warm, and who might potentially be freezing to death while the cabal extorts and strong-arms national leaders.
Fall in line, or your people will freeze to death. This is a very persuasive ultimatum.
Does anyone disagree that keeping the heat on is a matter of national security? How about securing enough natural gas, coal, oil, and nuclear power to keep the world turning and the economy afloat?
From a globalist perspective, they want to control these resources, ostensibly to save the planet from catastrophic climate change. What they’re really after is total control. They don’t just want to control the world’s energy supplies, they want to control global politics, so that they can control the world’s population by punishing people who don’t comply with their every demand.
We have seen this with covid, vividly, as authoritarian governments imposed lockdowns and rapidly took control of our lives in ways that were previously unimaginable. It would be wise to realize that this was not an anomaly, but a calculated step toward global control — presented with a problem of global proportion, the only solution is global coordination, which is the pretense for global government.
Of course, that was not the globalist first step, and it will not be their last. We can expect to see a great deal of global tyranny roll out under the guise of fight against climate change — after all, what could be a bigger threat than destroying the planet?
The events in the Ukraine right now are said to be the result of Russian aggression, but there is another angle to consider: What if this was just another power grab by the global cabal?
Ultimately, you’ll have to decide for yourself which is more likely. Later today I will be sending out a special report on the Ukrainian situation, but it will only be released to subscribers. If you want to get an in-depth and unbiased analysis of what’s really going on, you’d better sign up quick!