Should you Vote NO for Heather Jobe???
I’m not going to try to tell you what to think, but I have to get this off my chest:
Something doesn’t add up!!!
If you have any interest in election integrity, please watch these videos:
What do you think?
Listen to Heather Jobe say in Washington the “elections are secure” and that “Your elections are SAFE.” (42sec)
Listen to Heather Jobe tell everyone that mail-in ballots are timely, efficient and secure. (30sec)
Which brings me to this:
The Progressive Connections of Heather Jobe
“An apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.”
1) Heather Jobe received a progressive education at the liberal Hawaii Pacific University:
HERE’S THE PROOF THAT HPU HAS DEEP PROGRESSIVE CONNECTIONS:
- Looking at their General Education requirements is rife with liberal indoctrination.
- Their Board of Trustees is heavily loaded with major Democrat donors, including:
- James C. Polk, Bank of Hawaii
- Joel E. Rappoport, First Hawaiian Bank
- James A. Ajello, Portland General Electric CO
- Raymond P. Vara, JR and Art Gladstone, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Their board also has several key global players, including:
- Chairman Richard C. Hunter, DFS Group (est. in Hong Kong in 1960)
- Jeffery M. Boromisa, Asia Pacific Kellogg Company
- Steven K. Baker, Citi Bank Global Task Force
- The Honorable Eugene Sullivan, Freeh Sporkin & Sullivan LLP
Notably, Eugene Sullivan, who is a trustee of Hawaii Pacific University, is the first open connection to International Law, including his firms investigation of international money laundering and misconduct in presidential elections, as well as defending pharmaceutical and media companies against prosecution. He and his associate Sean Freeh studied at the liberal Georgetown University school of Foreign Service, which has deep ties to the Democrat party, including being chaired by the late Madeleine Albright, who was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Obama, and was also an ambassador to the globalist United Nations. There are also several ties to Columbia University and London School of Economics.
SUMMARY: Hawaii Pacific University is crawling with deep connections to globalist progressives.
2) Heather Jobe clerked for the liberal law firm Perking & Hosoda in Hawaii (1996-1998)
HERE’S THE PROOF THAT THIS LAW FIRM HAS DEEP PROGRESSIVE CONNECTIONS:
Lyle Hosoda is democrat who supports progressive democrat campaigns. Digging into this reveal the following connections:
- Hosoda contributed to “Schatz for Senate” in 2015, 2021, and 2022. He made a $2,400 donation in 2022. According to documents filed with the FEC, “Schatz for Senate” is also connected to a “Murray Schatz Victory Fund” which is supporting democrat candidates Brian Schatz (HI) and Patty Murray (WA). Their top donors include Walt Disney Co and Vitus Group, which are deep pocketed progressive backers. Another major source of contributions is the liberal donor site Act Blue.
- Interestingly enough, the Schatz fund is also linked to the Bank of Hawaii and Citi Bank, both of which have boards members on Hawaii Pacific University. Come to find out, Hawaiian donors spend millions on mainland campaigns, with the vast majority going to Democrats.
- Lyle Hosoda is also connected to Just Well Law which is based in Washington DC. Together they are suing the Navy over water contamination issue at Red Hill in Hawaii. Just Well Law was founded by Kristina Baehr, who also has an impressive resume of progressive connections in DC.
SUMMARY: Hawaii democrats have deep ties to national politics and the progressive agenda.
3) Heather Jobe clerked for the liberal law firm Robie and Matthai in L.A. (1999-2001)
HERE’S THE PROOF THAT THIS FIRM ALSO HAS DEEP PROGRESSIVE CONNECTIONS:
Robbie and Matthai are deeply connected to the Los Angeles law scene. James Robie was known for defending insurance companies against big claims. Edith Mathai is somewhat of a rockstar and has made a name for herself defending judges and attorneys that find themselves in trouble (including Michael Avenatti):
- Both James Robie and Edith Matthai donated large contributions to Obama.
- Edith Matthai is also listed as the treasurer for the Foundation for Democracy and Justice, sitting on the board under the then California Attorney General Kamala Harris:
SUMMARY: Robie & Matthai has deep connections to the Democrat party and the progressive agenda.
4) Heather Jobe clerked for the liberal law firm Rafel Law Group in Seattle (2001-2007)
HERE’S THE PROOF THAT RAFEL LAW GROUP HAS DEEP PROGRESSIVE CONNECTIONS:
Before digging into this phase of Heather Jobe’s career, I want to point out the steady connection with and close proximity to progressive politics. These are not just casual, hard-working, blue collar Democrat connections. These are heavily funded national and international connections between the Democrat party and the broader global progressive agenda, which have been major influences on Heather Jobe’s life.
From liberal Hawaii to liberal L.A., and now to liberal Seattle, what do we know about Rafel Law Group?
- Rafel Law Group specializes in real estate, construction, and Community Association law—which sounds great, but has deep progressive connections. (More below)
- Anthony L. Rafel is a Democrat who donates to Democrat campaigns through ActBlue and also donated directly to Obama for America. He graduated from the liberal Benjamin Cardozo School of Law, named after one of the “Three Musketeers” of progressive Supreme Court justices who fought to implement FDR’s socialist New Deal.
- Tony clerked for United States District Judge Barbara J. Rothstein, who was appointed by Jimmy Carter (D) and supported WA Attorney General Bob Ferguson (D). These are judicial activists.
- Interestingly enough, Rothenstein also involved with the Human Genome Project and the American Society of International Law, among other things.
- Tony graduated from the profoundly liberal Benjamin Cardozo School of Law. He is President of the WA Community Associations Institute and member of several other related groups. The Community Associations Institute is an international special interest group with over 60 chapters in the U.S. that is dedicated to becoming a “significant force in interest group politics” by making “diversity, equity, and inclusion a core aspect in our membership, on our staffs, and within the community association housing model at large.”
- The CAI is partners with the World Economic Forum and sprouted from Urban Land Institute, which is a deeply progressive globalist organization.
- Other partners at Rafel Law Group include Megan Ellen McCloskey, who worked for the International Law Commission in Geneva, and also interned with the Rural Development Institute which is a progress NGO that is pushing “land rights” that align with the UN Sustainable Development Goals—which includes the abolition of personal property rights.
SUMMARY: The Rafel Law Group ALSO has deep ties to the Democrat party and the global progressive agenda, including ideological connections with the WEF and the UN Sustainable Development goals. These are all socialist organizations that are using Marxist tactics, which includes language with a “hidden, higher meaning and socialistic interpretation.” Keep this in mind when researching.
5) Heather Jobe clerked for Joel Junker & Associations, Washington (2007-2018)
THIS IS WHERE THE PLOT THICKENS:
The last place Heather Jobe worked before working for Klickitat County was for Joel Junker & Associates, which is a law firm that specializes in international trade. This firm merged into Junker & Nachachi in 2014.
- Joel R. Junker deceased in 2019. He supported Republican candidates Bush, Cheney, McCain, and Guiliani.
- Joel Junker & Associates was a lobbying firm, which may account for the contributions to Republican candidates, though that is speculation. Some of his connections through lobbying include:
- Kirkpatrick & Lockhart, of K&L Gates LLP, a multinational corporation law firm which was found in Seattle in 1883 by William H. Gates Sr., the father of Microsoft Founder Bill Gates.
- Nufarm Americas, Inc., who retained his services to facilitate that passage of HR5346 which amended the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to make “the Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for Health Affairs responsible for coordinating the efforts of the DHS related to food, agriculture, and veterinary defense against terrorism, and for other purposes.”
- NuFarm’s political action arm is called CROPLIFE AMERICA POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE, which has deep pockets and regularly funds Democrat Super PACs like the Blue Dog PAC, the Great Lakes PAC, and the Brave PAC – all of which put Democrats in congress.
- It is through his lobbying, not through his political contributions, that Joel Junker has progressive connections.
- Joel earned a degree in Political Science from Valparaiso University, which has close connections to Washington DC. He earned his law degree at California Western School of Law and was the Editor in Chief of the Cal Western International Law Journal. He also studied at Cambridge University’s Trinity Hall.
- (to understand the liberal connections at CWSL, please see below)
- In 2014, with the help of Heather Jobe, Joel Junker merged his law firm with Matt Nakachi, who has deep roots in the uber liberal bay area and Silicon Valley, and has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Nakachi typically represents companies facing serious disputes with the government and has close ties to the Los Angeles Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association which is connected to liberal political action committees including Brand New Congress, which seeks to elect hundreds of progressive candidates.
Thus, Heather Jobe’s association with this law firm also has deep connections to the progressive agenda.
TO UNDERSTAND THE LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION IN LAW SCHOOLS:
“…Three years of law school, in Kennedy’s account, amounts to indoctrination of law students to take their place serving elite power in American society … to advocate for progressive causes. … The cluster of familiar liberal positions includes gay rights, abortion rights, gun control, free speech, affirmative action, open immigration policies, universal health care, higher taxes on the rich, unemployment benefits, a decent minimum wage, rights for criminal defendants, a social safety net for the poor and elderly, better schools in poor districts, equal access to opportunities, protection for unions, equal pay for women, environmental protection, human rights, corporate regulation, legal services for the poor, and a host of other positions that tend to be associated with the Democratic Party. Many law professors hold some combination of these views. A study found that substantially higher percentages of professors on law faculties contribute to the Democratic Party than the Republican Party.” SOURCE.
TO UNDERSTAND THE LEFT-LEANING STANCE OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN SCHOOL OF LAW:
According to an in-depth analysis of law schools by University of Chicago, CWSL is on par with the University of San Francisco, sitting Left of Yale, Stanford, or even Columbia University. SOURCE.
TO UNDERSTAND THE PREDOMINANT THINKING IN INTERNATIONAL LAW:
“…at the center of this new sprawling body of discourse there emerged gradually a relatively stable framework of tropes infused by a broadly liberal, cosmopolitan and technocratic sensibility: ‘universal human rights’, ‘multipolar world’, ‘compliance building’, ‘international community action’, ‘trans-governmental networks’, ‘failed states’, ‘expert recommendations’, ‘peace-building’, ‘multicultural citizenship’, ‘early warning mechanisms’, ‘good governance practices’, ‘regulatory convergence’, etc.” SOURCE.
SUMMARY: Though Joel Junker supported Republican candidates, there are still deep progressive connections within both his education and his professional network. The globalist mindset is pervasive throughout multinational corporations, just as progressive politics permeate international law schools and associated firms.
In every case, Heather Jobe has been in close contact with people who have deep connections to the Democrat party and the progressive agenda. Democrats, liberals, progressives, socialists, radicals—whatever label they go by—all operate on the mantra that the “ends justify the means.” They deploy deceitful tactics, including lying and using language that has a hidden meaning (straight out of the Communist Manifesto), to subversively achieve their goals.
Based on personal observations and the content of this report, I speculate Heather Jobe is not the conservative candidate that she claims to be. Instead, it seems within reason to consider the possibility that she may in fact be a subversive progressive agent. THIS IS MY PERSONAL SPECULATION.