And just like that, lives are turned to dust.
Today we wake up to the shocking news that the latest and greatest ISIS leader — Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, his wife and his innocent children — got blown up in a three-story compound somewhere in Syria. The Biden administration believes this will be a big blow to ISIS. I believe they are wrong.
Why? Because they are fighting against ideas and ideals, the love of family and God, the sincerest religious convictions we can imagine. Imagine believing so strongly, that if you set off a bomb and blow up your entire family, who would instantly be together again, reaping your rewards in heaven. Now that’s some serious faith!
Evidently this guy did NOT get his FunVax.
But let’s pivot back to a broader reality for moment. What else is going on in the news today?
- Sweden is excited because — even though she stresses that the pandemic is not over — Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson says, “we can open up society, at least for all who have been vaccinated.”
- Side note: “With over 16,000 fatalities so far, Sweden’s death toll is in line with the European average, but is far higher than those of neighboring Norway, Finland and Denmark.”
- 16,000+ deaths/ 10,200,540 people = .001 (0.1%) death rate; which means that 99.99% of Swedes have survived this pandemic, relatively unscathed, except for the less obvious loss on an entire way of life.
- Meanwhile, practicing surgeon and Professor of Surgery and Public Health at Johns Hopkins, Dr. Marty Makary, has stepped forward to speak the truth. Exposing a study kept secret by his own institution, he says that lockdowns “are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.” The comprehensive report showed that there is zero evidence to support an authoritarian take over of our lives.
- Which is perhaps why some 70% of American’s say that it’s time to “GET OVER IT!” Covid is not a public health crisis — it’s a public messaging crisis — which accounts for the interesting disparity in perspectives. Recently polling shows that 89% of Republicans, 71% of Independents, but only a minority 47% of Democrats, have engaged logical thinking and now see the shamdemic for what it is — a sham.
Think about those numbers for a second. If perspective is shaped by the impact of information, what can we deduce from this striking contrast? If we assume Independents are the real “free thinkers” of the population — more inclined to see out opposing views, exercise critical thinking, question the narrative, and challenge the party platforms — how do this make the majority of Democrats look?
At this point, anyone who is still clinging to the narrative looks like a fool, because they are fools who have been fooled. I know they don’t want to hear it, but maybe those on the left should start listening to their favorite comedian and pull their heads out their asses.
Which brings me back to the innocent children who were obliterated by their fundamentalist father. It’s a sad story of triumph. It stirs emotions and supports the need for the FunVax — which would be a much more humane way to deal with religious fanatics. But above all else, I believe it’s just a distraction.
We The People are being fleeced. There is a foul game afoot, and wisdom says we should keep our eyes wide open as we slowly begin to realize the scope and power of those who are colluding against us.
Enjoying the podcast?
Please Like, Subscribe, & Share!